(1) Payment shall be made by you for all monies owed to us in respect of orders placed on this Website ("Payment").
(2) Payment shall be made on order and is acceptable by cheque or all major credit and debit cards: (Switch, Mastercard, Visa). Cheques and Postal Orders should be made payable to Patio-Furniture Ltd and crossed "payee only".
(1) The risk of damage to or loss of goods supplied by us will pass to you once the goods have been delivered at your premises. We will not despatch goods to you until we are receipt of Payment in full (including VAT) in cleared funds, unless otherwise agreed, and ownership of the goods remains with us until that point.
Delivery includes UK Mainland, please check if there are any additional carriage charges to remoter areas of Scotland and the various UK isles.
2-4 day delivery is based on items that are in stock. We will endeavour to notify you of items that are out of stock via email within 1 working day of your order.
Delivery times are not guaranteed and should the delivery be delayed by factors beyond our control, we will notify you at the earliest opportunity.
Right to withdraw
(1) In certain circumstances, you may have the right to withdraw from the contract without penalty and without the need to give us any reason, at any time during a period of seven working days (Monday to Friday inclusive) which in the case of goods shall begin from the day after the day of receipt of the goods by you and in the case of services, from the day after the day of conclusion of the contract.
(2) For your convenience, we will notify you as to whether you have a right to withdraw in respect of any of the products on the order form.
(3) We agree to reimburse you, free of charge, within 30 days of notification of withdrawal, the purchase price you paid for the goods or services, although we do reserve the right to charge you for the cost of returning any goods (which shall be by deduction from the purchase price).
(4) This right of withdrawal shall not apply, in any event, in the following circumstances:
to services if performance of the contract has begun with your agreement, before the end of the seven working day period; or
to any goods made to your specification or personalised at your request.
We want all our customers to be happy and if you do have a genuine problem with quality or damage to any items that you have received, we want to know about it. If damage has been caused while in transit to you, please keep all packaging and the damaged item and inform us immediately; we will then be able to take the matter up with our carrier and make sure a replacement is despatched to you. The carrier will be under instruction to collect the damaged item for return to us. If any of the goods have been used, or are not available for collection, in certain circumstances Patio-Furniture Ltd will not be able to replace them.
ISSUES OF QUALITY: Contact our customer service department outlining your quality issues via firstname.lastname@example.org. This will provide us with an opportunity to investigate, and in some circumstances we may ask you to return the item to help us with our investigation. If necessary, we will arrange a replacement or refund. In all circumstances, complaints of quality or damage will only be entertained up to a maximum of 30 days after date of delivery.
We go to great lengths to ensure that our furniture is of the highest quality. Naturally, fair wear and tear in normal domestic use is expected, also natural wood characteristics such as small cracks appearing in the end grain due to change in temperature and humidity can occur. These may appear and disappear with the changing weather conditions. This will not affect the durability, serviceability or lifespan of your furniture and is completely normal. Colour change, ie greying, can occur on unsealed timber. Folding chairs and other fixings may need tightening each year. Spillages should be cleaned up immediately with a damp clothe. In order to avoid major food and drink staining, a sealer should be applied to the wood. Patio Furniture Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility for the application of sealer/oil unless it has been applied by an employee/representative of Patio Furniture Ltd.
Warranties and Liability
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS FOR SALE ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAILS WHICH MAY BE SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR ORDER, THE GOODS SUPPLIED OR OTHERWISE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE VALUE OF YOUR TOTAL PAYMENTS TO US.
Nothing in this agreement shall serve to exclude or limit our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
We reserve the right to terminate this agreement immediately on notice to you in the event that you are deemed to be in material breach of any term of this agreement.
We aim to provide you with a quality service. If, however, you feel that you have cause to complain, please contact us, we will try to do our best to solve any problems that arise.
We do not take responsibility for any event which is outside our reasonable control nor for any consequential loss arising from such an event.
This agreement supersedes any prior agreements or arrangements which may have subsisted between us, provided the information you have given to us is not incorrect or fraudulent.
In this agreement:
(1) reference to any statute or statutory provision includes a reference to that statute or statutory provision as from time to time amended, extended or re-enacted;
(2) words importing the singular include the plural, words importing any gender include every gender and words importing persons include bodies corporate and unincorporate; and (in each case) vice versa;
(3) any reference to a party to this agreement includes a reference to his successors in title and permitted assigns;
(4) the headings to the Clauses are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of this agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
Notwithstanding that the whole or any part of any provision of this Agreement may prove to be illegal or unenforceable the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question shall remain in full force and effect.
The parties confirm their intent not to confer any rights on any third parties by virtue of this Agreement and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this Agreement.